New IV crop

• Thread starter Deleted member 27310
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 27310

I thought I was in a narcos episode whil driving to Brawley. Took a quick pic and continued on my mission. If pheasants you harvest start giving ya the munchies this might be why... lol

In all seriousness it might just be hemp, not sure but the IV has been getting a bit more into the new opportunities to make money . 4C430ED3-4E8B-4E4F-B3C3-513CA2D354A6.jpeg

Most likely future CBD as Snake Charmer mentioned.... I can see some of the local youth and adults doing the "let's hit that place up at night bro" :joy: .

This happened not that long ago..

Then it got approved (money under table passed lol jk ) fast forward a few weeks and now i'v seen fields on Forrester by that reservoir, near Holy Sugar.

so if, let's say ..... dove, rabbit, quail and gallos feed on the maui waui is it going to be making hunters test dirty after consuming them?

Definitely industrial hemp. People will have fun raiding that place... they will be pissed when they don't get high.

Recreational crops would never have this kind of access because of crop value upon harvest (Thousands per pound at harvest) Commercial hemp which has no recreational value if you do some home work was one of the back bones of the rope and twine industry during the second world war and contain cbd's and which when properly prescribed are showing what they can do for many chronic medical conditions as well as easing simple pain without toxicity. I have a twenty two year old cat who's appetite began to decline two and a half years ago I started giving him cbd's and within three months he gained two and and a half pounds (9/1/2 to 11/5 without any change from me other than he would eat everything I gave him and I felt because of the was he was asking he was asking for more. When I took him to the vet she told me she was not surprised but could not endourse because the current Cali vet law would not allow her to do so. Sometimes we just need to think for our selve's

so if, let's say ..... dove, rabbit, quail and gallos feed on the maui waui is it going to be making hunters test dirty after consuming them?

Only if you eat their liver... or brains. Or drink their blood.

Dang... can you imagine what an awesome two-fer that'd be? Get to kill game AND catch a Buzz!

Yeah... weed they grow for THC... they use other methods which push the growth times to max efficiency. Also they use pricey fertilizer, typically Bat Guano. So having to invest that kinda time and money, no way they'd just plant in an open field.

Plus, they're gonna wanna make sure they collect the seeds (cause they can sell those too), another reason they probably wouldn't have it outside.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu