New SCH Cooking Show "Joe Cooking"

SCH1

Like us on Facebook!
Sep 27, 2012
Southern California
schoutdoors.com
To all of those food and cooking fans SCH has launched its video cooking show code name "Joe Cooking". We will try and turn out 2 shows a month and will be looking to have our members on the show with their recipes etc. We thought it would be a fun way to share some cooking ideas regarding wild game and other fine foods.

This is our first video and we learned a lot. The lighting has already been addressed as well as the fan noise (lighting cooling system). We shot it without our normal gear.

Hope you all enjoy -

http://southerncaliforniahunting.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=44&Itemid=193

I tell you what Jon, you need to try that Corn Bread recipe. It was amazing as well and as you saw on that video it was easy to prepare. :p

Hell Ya, Now I am hungry for some chili :p NIce job on the vid, but I want to see you in a camo apron you little domestic goddess... ;D

Camo apron sounds great! We have a new show coming up soon with a great recipe...stay tuned.

Papi

Trying this Sunday with some beef since I have no game in the freezer. I suppose it would also work with dove breasts...

Need the corn bread recipe.... ::)

Watched it again and got it John....The "Love" is going into the crock pot shortly for an all day simmer....MMMMMMM

The ingredients are "Making Love" right now....

Attachments

• chili 004.JPG
    chili 004.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 16
  • chili 005.JPG
    chili 005.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 17
The chili was excellent, but that cornbread recipe is off the charts good. Best I have ever had! It is easy to make, even for a non cook like me.

Thanks!!!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu