New to site

Saw Jethro Tull live at the L.A. coliseum in the summer of 76 right out of high school, That's how old I am. damn....
Damn, I was at that same concert with my soon to be, and current wife. We named our first dog, Tully. No need to smoke weed to get high, just breath in the smoke filled air. Got you beat by a few years, I had been out of the Navy two years by then.

Last edited:
Welcome to SCH....Never cared much for Tull, but did like Bodine............................... :blush:
I didn't take her necessarily to listen to Tull, I wanted to impress her and see if I could get lucky. The rest is history. I have always been a lucky guy.

• Love
Reactions: ilovesprig
My very first concert the summer of 76, I could hardly roll the stone.

My very first concert the summer of 76, I could hardly roll the stone.
One of my first concert was in Aug of 69. A little thing called Woodstock. Actually held on a farm in Bethel NY about 40miles from Woodstock. Hendricks, Janis Joplin, Sly and the family stone, the Who, the Grateful Dead, Jefferson airplane among many others. I didn't rely on the smoke filled air at that one. :)

Last edited:
Man there are some old farts on this site! Meanwhile OP Jethro is wondering if he’ll get any hunting intel or if we just talk about getting Blotto’d at concerts back in the ‘60s and ‘70s lol.
I agree, hang in there Jethro D, somebody on the site will come out of their teenage fog and lend you a hand..

My first concert was Blue Oyster Cult at the Fresno Civic Auditorium. Mid to late ‘70s. Reefer madness. Yeah I’m pretty old too.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu