Newbie from LA/SGV

4x4Psych

Oct 24, 2017
Hello everyone, I'm Eric from Arcadia, CA. I've been trying my hand at hunting over the past two or three years and figured I'd seek out some like minded individuals to gain knowledge and share experiences with. I've had some success with rabbits and quail over the last year. Tried Deer hunting but the scouting commitment was too much at the time. Interested in getting into waterfowl in the future. I currently use primarily shotguns for hunting. In my experience there are very, very few people around me that are amenable to the idea of hunting so I'm also hoping to meet some local hunting buddies on the site!

Reactions: Moves
welcome to the site lots of great guys here ready and willing to help. most seam to be from down south. im from north LA area.

LA stole the Chargers from us but other than that you guys are alright. Oh and the Dodgers are a bunch of bums what have they done lately.

Welcome to the site lots of knowledge and good guys on here. I look forward to getting to know you on here.

Reactions: Lungpopper
welcome to the site lots of great guys here ready and willing to help. most seam to be from down south. im from north LA area.
Good to meet someone else from the LA area! I've mainly hunted east of LA in the the SB area, but I've been looking north/west lately into the Los Padres area. Have you had any luck around your area of LA?

LA stole the Chargers from us but other than that you guys are alright. Oh and the Dodgers are a bunch of bums what have they done lately.

Welcome to the site lots of knowledge and good guys on here. I look forward to getting to know you on here.

LA doesn't give much love to hunters so I understand where you're coming from. As far as the Dodgers, I heard somewhere about them doing alright in a game or something tonight.

Hope to get to know you as well!

Reactions: Moves

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu