Brian Lacey

Oct 17, 2016
Hi,

I'm a recent convert. Fell down the hunting hole while looking into a homesteading approach to life. That got me down into animals and where our food is coming from, and that brought me to the ultimate "free range" meat there is.

I'm partial to bowhunting, and would like to stick to California doing my own, or joining, DIY hunts.

I'm currently doing the Elk101 course, and loving every second of it. Happy to absorb new information, and see how much crossover there is with permaculture, specifically the reliance on topo maps.

I'm looking forward to scouting next year and hopefully joining the hunt.

Any advice and warm welcomes is always appreciated.

I'm also always actively looking for quality real estate investing opportunities around the country, and homestead/farming information. If I can be of any assistance to you, please feel free to message me.

Always happy to lend a helping hand.

Reactions: Goyaałé
Hi,

I'm a recent convert. Fell down the hunting hole while looking into a homesteading approach to life. That got me down into animals and where our food is coming from, and that brought me to the ultimate "free range" meat there is.

I'm partial to bowhunting, and would like to stick to California doing my own, or joining, DIY hunts.

I'm currently doing the Elk101 course, and loving every second of it. Happy to absorb new information, and see how much crossover there is with permaculture, specifically the reliance on topo maps.

I'm looking forward to scouting next year and hopefully joining the hunt.

Any advice and warm welcomes is always appreciated.

I'm also always actively looking for quality real estate investing opportunities around the country, and homestead/farming information. If I can be of any assistance to you, please feel free to message me.

Always happy to lend a helping hand.
Welcome Brian. You have company here with regard to your perspective on free range meat. How did you hear about SCH?

Bonejour,

I heard about SCH through Google & various keyword combos. Kept popping up near the top. Then got to reading a couple posts. Hook, line, & sinker.

Reactions: Lungpopper

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu