Newbie intro

Alexander Vangelos

Nov 28, 2017
Hey all. Just wanted to introduce myself. Alex here. 25. Born and raised in So Cal. Been spearfishing for years and now making the jump to bowhunting. Bought a Hoyt Carbon RX1. Been shooting for a month and a half or so now. Spent the final weekend of deer season in D13. Found lots of does but couldn't manage to find a buck.

In general, I'm looking forward to this new form of hunting and putting some meat on the table. I am willing to put in the miles and time in and hopefully will connect with some quality animals in due time.

Anyways, I look forward to learning more and getting to know a few of you.

-Alex

Welcome to SCH. Look forward to seeing your future posts both in the water and on land!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu