greenhead17

Oct 28, 2014
Southbay
Hello all. New to the site and fairly new to hunting and fishing (bass fishing is my favorite). Started hunting about 3 years ago for dove and only a handful of times. Work has been running my life so did not hunt last yr and haven't gone out this year. I really want to learn and try some waterfowl. looking to meet fellow hunters and any expert member who is willing to mentor or may want to share any advice. Not asking for secret spots just some kind of direction.

Welcome to SCH Greenhead17. You will get plenty of advice and help. The key is to put in time and show your are out there trying.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu