Newbie!!

M3track

Jan 2, 2015
Hey everyone,

Wanting to introduce myself! I am new to the site and fairly new to hunting but hoping to get more serious. Most of my hunting has occurred in Mississippi which is a much different place than here. I have lived in San diego my whole life (23). I appreciate the wealth of knowledge on this forum specific to Southern California! I can't wait to get out there and learn all that I can.

Interested in hunting anything that I can eat, however I am most interested in waterfowl and turkey! Nothing like a good duck hunt for me.

Cheers everyone

Welcome to SCH M3trac. There is a lot of great info here. Start reading!

Looking forward to digging through it! Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome M3track. If you have any pics or stories from your Mississippi hunts, feel free to post. It's fun to see what's happening outside California.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu