Newest member of the family (DASH)

SurfNHuntSD said:
Congrats Nick, hope that dog crate is working out well for the pup

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

It's big for him right now but it will work out great. thanks again

MJB said:
He's all business, very independent and a talker not a barker

Once again Mark, thank you very much for the pup & it was good to finally meet you. He's already made himself at home & started to chase after my other terrier. A very talkative pup indeed.

Nice meeting your family Nick. I'll get some video of Zoe talking about how she loves peanut butter & toast.....he won't be a chewer and he most likely won't play with toys too much. He's just like Zoe & Bolt

Can't just leave that without more details......I love the way he grunts and howls

MJB said:
Can't just leave that without more details......I love the way he grunts and howls

He is definitely a talker. When he's ready to take his nap he'll walk up to you and start grunting to be picked up so he can fall asleep in your arms. The only time he barks is when the neighbors 7yr old Rhodesian Ridge Back is barking at him. Dash will spread his back legs, puff out his chest and just try to bark as loud as possible. Which isn't that loud. But you can tell he was proud of it when he stuts off like he just put Dino in his place.
When he wakes up, Dash go's from 0-100mph for the next hour. Even with his sense of independence he is extremly playful and wanting to be close to me. He's not really sure of what to make of my wifes cats yet. He's found out that grabing they're tail and pulling on it like a rope toy isn't a wise choice.
He gets a little stubborn at times. If he isn't aloud in a room or a certain area, he will do what every it takes to get in there. Especially if you take something away from him. I can take him to the other side of the property and hide what it was that he had & he'll sprint back to the house to locate it. If he can't find it after awhile he'll take it out on you.
There's just so much about this dog it's incredible. I look forward to seeing his abilities come to life and progress.

Nicholas909 said:
Just picked up my new Jagterrier pup.
Named him (DASH)

Thumbs Up brother. congrats.

here is my new member. rescued.

Ghost

Attachments

• 13226897_10206743519494888_2249418494839544109_n.jpg
    13226897_10206743519494888_2249418494839544109_n.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 17
She looks happy!

I still have Blue or Hickcock he's a hand full. He loves my meat hauling strap it must smell good

Hickcock

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 19
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    896.9 KB · Views: 19
Re: Newest member of the family (Cooper)

Picked up red on Friday. We named him Cooper.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 19
I have the same collar on Dash. Your going to have a blast with Cooper. He's the one my daughter wanted me to get.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu