No Ammo for you...

• Thread starter Deleted member 27310
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 27310

Well I woke up being able to spark up a joint in California but my local Walmart stopped selling ammo until further notice.... something is wrong with this state.IMG_5012.PNG

so my understanding is that current FFL (fine firearms or other gun shops) holders can sell ammo today but all of the non FFL applicants for ammo sales have not received their approval to sell ammo yet. @NBK can you shed some mud on this for us?

would like to know if anyone coming back to town from out of state saw any additional checking going on at the agricultural inspection station near state line.

Those stateline inspectors are useless they are not going to all of a sudden get a work ethic. They will continue to wave every vehicle through. Unless you have a boat then they will check your drain plug. California bureaucrats at their finest.

I have been going through that inspection point coming back from Yuma for 30 years and I have never been stopped except to check boat plugs. I am heading out there this week, I will let you know if they profile my NRA sticker and search my truck.

would like to know if anyone coming back to town from out of state saw any additional checking going on at the agricultural inspection station near state line.

As stated above those checkpoints are useless. Many years ago, coming back from Idaho with a group of guys in a 30-foot motorhome, we had the floor of the motorhome literally covered with sacks of "famous" Idaho potatoes. They were not hidden. We pulled up to the checkpoint and the "inspector" (or whatever they are) asks, "Do you have any fruits or vegetables today?" The guy driving says, "Nope." and he waves us through.

I’m sure the State is all broken up over the delay, since their job is to serve the public. Glad I bought a bunch in December. Cal state government sucks.

Local Wal-Mart has ammo and no sign saying they aren't selling. Just internet is out. How long before stores up their prices because internet competition is gone?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Boy, it is amazing how much NRA helped here.

Tony,

If it wasn't for the NRA we wouldn't have ANY gun rights in California or the country for that matter.....We're outnumbered here 10-1 by libs & antis.....Just exactly what are they supposed to do when a bill like Prop 63 gets VOTED in?

Guaranteed, 1/2 the folks on this hunting forum aren't members or contribute to the NRA!....And how many on here vote democrat?

As stated above those checkpoints are useless. Many years ago, coming back from Idaho with a group of guys in a 30-foot motorhome, we had the floor of the motorhome literally covered with sacks of "famous" Idaho potatoes. They were not hidden. We pulled up to the checkpoint and the "inspector" (or whatever they are) asks, "Do you have any fruits or vegetables today?" The guy driving says, "Nope." and he waves us through.
Potatoes are admissible from all U.S. states into CA and not forbidden.

Reactions: nicapopolis
2dogs,

I read both links carefully. They are writing letters. They talk about litigation but nothing filed.

And now AFTER it is in effect, they are talking about what they are going to do.

Letter writing will definitely change everything. Look how effective it was with MLPA and Kamala Harris. I am sure she quaked reading letters, if she did.

I am sure they appreciate your money.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu