No Waiting Period a FFA

Discussion in 'Fine Firearms' started by Truduct, Oct 16, 2017.

1. Truduct

Truduct Well-Known Member

Well I spent more money at FFA on Friday then I ever have and there was no waiting period for my purchase. That purchase was for a set of Swarovski SLC 15x56 binoculars. The expression everyone uses is buy once cry once right? Like always FFA was world class, @NBK thanks for putting up with my back and forwards on these things for basically the last 6 months. If you are looking for new glass don't hesitate to go down to FFA and put them in your hands and look through them. FFA is the only shop in San Diego that carries serious optics it was great getting to weigh all my options and get to make a choice based on use rather than online reviews. In the end I now own the best binoculars on the planet and I couldn't be happier.

Bugsy71 and NBK like this.
  2. xjon

xjon Active Member

Swaros kick ass! 15x56- thats like a comfortable spotting scope. Enjoy your purchase.

Agree with you- very important to be able to compare optics side by side. Not just for a few minutes either. Pull up a chair, mount on tripods and see how long you can look through each one.

The major/minor details that get skimped on to save major money results in less glass time due to fatigue and headache.

Truduct likes this.
  3. Bonejour

Bonejour Rut - Me worry?
    Staff Member

Drew, that’s awesome. Look forward to seeing you use them in the field in February.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Truduct likes this.
  4. ilovesprig

ilovesprig Moderator
    Staff Member

Congrats Drew...You won't be disappointed...I absolutely love my Swaro's.

Truduct likes this.