Noobs/Family rabiit hunting?

Gspman

Dec 2, 2014
North LA county
My kids will not be with me this year for cotton tail opener so im inviting any noobs that want to get out for a relaxing cotton hunt out for the day or weekend. I will be heading north to the los padres national Forrest for a long weekend. PM me if you want to go. this wont be a hard core hunt just a nice fun time. it should be good this year ive been seeing a lot of rabbits a sign. If you have never been out or you had trouble last year hunting cottons lets talk. I wont be giving away my "amazing" spots just a few places ive been seeing them off the main road.

Very nice offer...........Well done......... 8)

I love cottontail hunting..... ;)

Attachments

• IMG_7983.JPG
    IMG_7983.JPG
    579.9 KB · Views: 42
Nice take. Warning....As much as I love hunting them with rifles. This will Mostly be a beat the high brush walking hunt. It great exercise and help you get quick on the shoulder

aww ive been wanting to make it up that way to hunt. ill be in Paso robles and Santa Maria tomorrow for work but will have no time to hunt :'(

my wife and i will be up off the 14 near ridgecrest this saturday for some jack rifle hunting if any one feels like tagging along? my kids are at mom's for the weekend so the adults get to get out and play....

may walk some with the shottys to

lrt me know

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu