Nothing beats BBQ

TRICER

Dec 20, 2014
tricerusa.com
image.jpeg Boar ribs, Boar shoulder steaks, corn on the Cobb, and macaroni salad is on the menu tonight. Can't wait to eat it. Gotta love a Weber.

We got a few pigs with Neil at GSGS in the spring. One of them was a monsters. I will be eating boar until my next hunt with Neil in March.

Reactions: Macsteve
Yep - hard to beat wild pig cooked medium rare over charcoal. Definitely one of my favorites. If it isn't overcooked it takes on a beef flavor that is just delicious!

Aweeesome. I received the promise that the girl and I will book a hog archery hunt next year with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are they that backed up? That's wild.
Can't do it now for sure. Was thinking of booking in Jan/feb for early fall next year

Ya you would need to send him a deposit of a couple hundred now. I booked March with him already. not saying that January isn't available I just wanted March. I like hunting pigs outside of bird season. It is a great way to get your hunting fix and it helps with the withdrawals.

You can't book too early. He fills up fast.

Note taken. I need to get through deer season and recover from the gear I just bought. But will book ASAP!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu