NWTF Banquet......June 11th, 2016

ilovesprig

Staff member
Aug 3, 2012
Escondido
NWTF will have their annual banquet......June 11th. at Carlton Oaks Golf Course......Great time with hard working locals for us locals.

Re: Save the Date......June 11th, 2016

National Wild Turkey Federation San Diego Chapter banquet is just 2 weeks away......Please support a group/national conservation organization that unlike many other national groups does a lot for our local kids, sportsman, & sportswomen.

Here's just a few of the activities besides our banquet:

1).......Spring Turkey Tune-up.....All the hunts at Lake Sutherland are worked by NWTF members.

2).......Santa Ysabel Youth Mentored Turkey Hunt.....All mentors are members of NWTF.

3).......J.A.K.E.S Day at the Range.....Juniors, Acquiring, Knowledge, Ethics, & Sportsmanship at Escondido Fish & Game Assoc.

4)........W.I.T.O Event.....Women in the Outdoors.....Event held in August for women only up in Julian.

5)........Turkey Hunters that Care.......Buy turkey and gifts for needy military families at Christmas.

We also attend Crossroads of the West gun shows, booths at Bass Pro Shop, and have monthly meetings.

Your support is deeply appreciated.

Attachments

• NWTF Banquet Flyer.pdf
    543.3 KB · Views: 16
We need your support guys......And the caterer needs to know by Thursday......Lots of guns, hunts, and other cool stuff being raffled off.

Thanks John & Don for stepping up.

Sounds like there will be plenty of food and the raffle odds have gone up. ;)

John, I was thinking the same thing!
Darryl, let me know how much you want to put on raffles. You can pay me back later. I'm planning to give John all my raffle money because he has the world's most complicated system for buying tickets

Steve, Don,
Thanks for the offer. Went by FF today and gave John some raffle $. Now I'm going to keep my fingers crossed and hope for the best. Good luck.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu