NWTF Spring Turkey Tune-Up 2016

ilovesprig

Staff member
Aug 3, 2012
Escondido
Coming up quick......Feb, 20th at San Vicente Reservoir parking lot (just follow the signs)......Great event for every newbie in SoCal.

Attachments

• 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    597.3 KB · Views: 51
I'll be checking folks in, wearing a SCH hoody. Anyone from SCH, please say hello.

steveo007 said:
Bonejour said:
I'll be checking folks in, wearing a SCH hoody. Anyone from SCH, please say hello.

selling any SCH gear Don?
Steve,
I can bring stuff to sell. I'll talk to John and Darryl. PM me what you want, and size, and I can bring it.

One week from today......All you newbie hunters need to attend this..... ;)

ps......We will be raffling off a really nice shotgun along with other stuff...... 8)

Bonejour said:
steveo007 said:
Bonejour said:

selling any SCH gear Don?
Steve,
I can bring stuff to sell. I'll talk to John and Darryl. PM me what you want, and size, and I can bring it.
Don,
If you have any, could you bring a tshirt and an SCH decal? Text me if you have any questions.

John can't find the decals but I'll have t shirts and hoodies and whatever else he can find. Lol we are like a well oiled machine, only not.

Once again, I'll have SCH hoodies and t shirts for sale. I'll bring a variety of sizes, but it you want to make sure that I'll have your size, just pm me and I'll make sure I keep it on the side for you. See main page if you don't know what they look like. Sprig, I'll bring a 2XL hoodie for ya!

Just a reminder......

DO NOT FORGET YOUR CHILDS OR YOUR HUNTING LICENSE (should be in your wallet anyway)...... ;)

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu