Official Duck & Goose Dates & Limits.....2017

I just bought all my 2017 upland game and deer tags and California Duck Validation. I did not see where to sign up for the drawing for the Wildlife areas. Does that come later?

Also, it was hard to find the Federal Duck stamp.

Federal duck stamps can be purchased at any post office.....I've heard that they're at most Big 5's too. Frank (Sportsman's Catering) at Wister sells them as well.

The application for the seasonal draws start normally in September on the DFW website.....With the season dates already set.....They may be available now.

ps.....Just checked.....Seasonal wildlife area & refuge draw apps are not up yet.

Last edited:
very stoked to get all my Wister draws put in this year. I can use both of the boys licenses as well correct? They will obviously be going with me on the hunts.

How did Truduct get your wister draws, i couldnt find them on the DFG site. And what is CWA?

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu