Offshore Fishing Book

msteiger

Oct 16, 2012
San Diego
Yo dudes. I know we have a lot of knowledgeable fishermen in this group. People always ask me how to get into fishing - how to even get on a boat. So I wrote down everything I know about it in a book. If you or someone you know wants to learn about the sport, check it out!

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01IEJ6ZHK

That's awesome! Brandon Heyward's books and writing in The Bight Journal have been invaluable to me. Congrats and good luck with your book.

Matt, this is absolutely terrific. Congratulations. I bought a copy and will try to get a review up as soon as I've had a chance to read it.

Bonejour said:
Matt, this is absolutely terrific. Congratulations. I bought a copy and will try to get a review up as soon as I've had a chance to read it.

Thanks so much Don! You're awesome.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu