OLD PALE FACE...DOWN!

Nice fork !!! Congrats, did the kids help or was it a solo hunt. How is that lloyd doing does the summer heat get to him. Standing by for D zone deer

ran a hunt with a client..then had a day of solo man time before I had to head home, so headed to a buddys 3 acres to do the deed..... the boys are laying the wood in football 6 days a week now, ..my favorite time of year!! well..that and dove shooter season.

This thread doesn't surprise me one bit... More than average. Congrats. Ed F

That is a great looking deer man. Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats on the good looking deer! I'm heading out to A Zone this weekend, hopefully I'll be able to post a similar pic next week. :)

Like a lot of the quick shot "hunters" I've seen in the field in the land of Socal, someone has quickly mistaken the tip of this fork's ear in the picture for a "sixth" point (aye aye aye)... Nice fork Hatch, way to get rid of that evil eye guard gene one tag at a time!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu