On my way to High on Kennels with Dieter and Diesel!

NBK

Trying to be the man my dog thinks I am.
GOLD SITE SUPPORTER
Mar 8, 2011
San Diego, Ca.
Heading out this morning for a little tune-up. Both of the boys are excited. A little field work and some water work...and hanging out with my good friend Fred! Good times.

if you need my lab to come find any of the "hard to find" birds let me know. I am always happy to help a versatile dog owner out.

Reactions: Lungpopper
Nice, the pond is drying up quickly...
The pond should be fine this year. I had it excavated year before last, when its full it's about sixteen feet deep so I estimate we are at about twelve at this point and it is spring fed which helps offset the evaporation going on. BTW Aeon Labs have to pass an intelligence test (not many pass) before we allow them at the kennel as we don't want any rif raf hanging out with the versatile dogs

a typical water retrieve for the pointing kinda dogs
Wrigley_spash_DSC_9232w64-290x290.jpg

Bill,

No reason for you to drive all the way down here......I'll just send Trigger back from my house......It's only about 20 miles, if he stays on a straight line. Should find it, and be back in a couple hours......:joy:

Trigger... BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is what a lab can do .... the Labrador invitational, umm to be invited you need to bring beer. ass crack at 3:56 just warning you

Good times - Both boys on a double retrieve and my Dieter on a steady point. These guys had a ball. High on Kennels is a great place for any dog to learn or just to stay tuned up in the off season.

Thanks for your help today Fred! Good times for sure!
20160725_134130#1.jpg 20160725_125638#1.jpg

Good times - Both boys on a double retrieve and my Dieter on a steady point. These guys had a ball. High on Kennels is a great place for any dog to learn or just to stay tuned up in the off season.

Thanks for your help today Fred! Good times for sure!

Rad John! I want to get my dog up there I need to get a hold of Fred !

It's a great facility Brandon. I will be going back a few more times before the season starts.20160725_131559#1.jpg

And a pic of my Diesel on point - or better known as "Little Man"

wow that is a great looking property for sure!

Thanks Steve. They are pretty special to me. Fairly handy in the water too!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu