One tag down.....

Vermonster

Dec 14, 2012
Was able to get off road yesterday, and fill my G13 tag. Only my second deer ever in CA, last one being another doe 13 years ago. It was hot, 3 hour trek back to the car. Had some good tenderloins and backstraps, and good IPA's with a good friend to celebrate last night. Now to try for my first buck ever out here, with my D16.........

image_zpsba754c93.jpg

Nice jobVermonster! Great looking doe! :)

I wish you success in filling your D-16 tag.

Good job Sean.

Its a sure sign of the apocalypse (sp) this makes it two deer in two years no?

Thanks! Might hit up the Palomar spot later today for a little walk, but might have the boy in tow, so who knows. Hope all is well with you too. 8)

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu