Opener report

S

stikbrandon

Did anyone see anything?

I personally didnt see anything, some D bag decided to shoot his/her rifle 1 shot every minute for dam near an hour.

Looks like the idiots not waiting till rifle season i didnt see any deer but if you think that was bad with all the shooting you shoulda seen where i hunted last year 50+ people shootin all directions

stikbrandon said:
Did anyone see anything?

I personally didnt see anything, some D bag decided to shoot his/her rifle 1 shot every minute for dam near an hour.

That's nuts did they know u were there

No this person had to have been a mile away, they would shoot than it would Eco threw the valley.

Im woundering if it was a anti that knew it was the opener?

I saw a doe and a forkie. Stalked to within 30 yards but managed to come up right behind some branches and couldn't get a shot before he bolted. I hunt Laguna Mt.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu