Oregon Deadline tonight 5/15

TRICER

Dec 20, 2014
tricerusa.com
today is the last day to apply for OR. With license and points for Elk, Deer, and Antelope it will cost you $186. It's an expensive state to build points but within a few years you draw great deer tags and a few more years for elk. Be looking for my Roosevelt Elk grip and grin fall of 2022. @NBK you know you want a Roosevelt put that scope money to work.

Reactions: Bonejour
IMG_1332.PNG
50% public land in a southern unit roughly 40% success rate. In 5 years I will be hunting it. This is for Rosy. OR is a sleeper most of the units are like this, real low odds then all of a sudden 100%. Pretty cool you can really plan ahead and know when you are going to draw the state.

In Oregon don't you have to put your money up front and then once you don't draw you get your money returned ?

No OR is very similar to AZ. $160 license and $8 per species to apply. If you get drawn then they charge your card the total amount for the tag.

Dang guess I should have applied dang it, do they have a preference point system ?

View attachment 30098
50% public land in a southern unit roughly 40% success rate. In 5 years I will be hunting it. This is for Rosy. OR is a sleeper most of the units are like this, real low odds then all of a sudden 100%. Pretty cool you can really plan ahead and know when you are going to draw the state.

Well I guess so according to this

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu