Pig hunting

Todd1817

Dec 28, 2015
Hey everybody I am new to bow hunting.... I have all my tags in ordered for a hunting trip up north... I am looking for a hunting partner that's wants to go on an 8 1/2 road trip from the riverside area if interested let me known I'll shot you all info

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Reactions: longbowhunter2
You talking private or public land? Approximate dates?
Season opens the 24th of nov and closes on 27th of March. Its sim public you have pay 35 dollars also for their special pig tag plus have all your state stuff in ordered. It is only crossbow and bow no rifles or shotguns or pistols or airriffles

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu