Pig-ka-bob

I don't think the video did the pig justice for how loud it was screaming. The pig in my Thursday throw back pic was shot from a tree stand through the back bone. It was screaming like that, It was so loud I was covering my ears with my hands. Very few sounds are as ear piercing as a screaming pig up close.

At first I thought both shots were amazing. But he basically dropped the first spear onto a sounder of pigs at a feeder. Then he missed over the hog's back with his second throw, then the video cuts to a perfect shot and the errant spear has miraculously disappeared. I'm sure he's good with a spear, but I'd be interested to see an uncut version.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu