Raahauge's Sports Fair 2015

ilovesprig

Staff member
Aug 3, 2012
Escondido
Looks like the sports fair is canceled this summer......Always been a great venue to try out guns you may have been interested in buying......Got this today

Dear Sports Fair Supporter:

This letter is to regretfully inform you that the Raahauge Family has decided not to hold the Sports Fair, which was scheduled for June 5, 6, and 7, 2015. Everything is fine - come visit us at the range!

We are always very excited about this special event and look forward to offering you a great venue in 2016.

Thank you for your support.

Elaine Raahauge and Family

Carolyn Morse
Marketing Manager

Mike Raahauge Shooting Enterprises
14995 River Rd., Corona, CA 92880
Direct: (951) 735-7981 | Fax: (951) 735-7219
[email protected]
www.raahauges.com

I saw that on there website this weekend. That really is a bummer. My daughter & I look forward to that every year.

Folks, It is true that Raahauges Sports Fair has been cancelled, but do not despair. We are having a similar event here at the Oak Tree Gun Club on May 1st, 2nd and 3rd. I welcome all of you to come out and join us. All of the major manufacturers will be here showcasing all of their goods. We will have a huge sale, great food (food trucks), a band, good shooting and last but not least, $40,000.00 in free guns. Thats right, we are giving away 40K in free firearms. Just come out and shoot that weekend and you will be entered in the raffle. The more you shoot, the more chances you have of winning FREE guns. You may also purchase raffle tickets while you are here. I will post the flyer and catalog of free guns asap. For more information please visit us at www.oaktreegunclub.com
or PM me.
updatedflyer4-23.jpg

Thanks Don for posting......I've manned the CWA booth many times at the old events......Always a educational and fun time.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu