Remove

It is illegal to sell those deer antlers....The beaver is as well, as of Jan 1st.
I asked her about that she said she didn't know.
I know if it is game one takes is illegal but I wasn't sure if an inheritance might be under an exception of some sort. Her dad, I was told was in the DFG up north.
Either way, she said if she gets a visit from law enforcement she had no problem complying with the law..what ever that was.
But I'll let her know.
Thanks.
Of course, for anyone else refrain from replying.

Illegal for sure...it's designed to hurt...

I asked her about that she said she didn't know.
I know if it is game one takes is illegal but I wasn't sure if an inheritance might be under an exception of some sort. Her dad, I was told was in the DFG up north.
Either way, she said if she gets a visit from law enforcement she had no problem complying with the law..what ever that was.
But I'll let her know.
Thanks.
Of course, for anyone else refrain from replying.

Last year, I went to an estate sale...DFW came by and took all NATIVE mounts & antlers...All the African stuff and fish were OK.........;)

I do believe it would be OK to give them away......... :blush:

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu