Return to socal

D16hunter

Jun 28, 2012
San Diego
IMG_6284.JPG IMG_6160.PNG IMG_6123.PNG IMG_6366.JPG IMG_6440.JPG After living in TN for a year and a half I'm moving back to socal for a while. I love it here but it's simply not the right time to live here for me. Excited for the new opportunities 2018 brings. May even get around to killing some more ducks out there if everything goes well lol. Not sure if this is allowed on here but I was also wondering if anyone is selling a cheap vehicle 2-3000 that'll get me where I need to go nothing fancy just one that'll start right up and get me down the road lol. Here are some of my more recent hunting pics. Including my first whitetail as the top photo. Only killed 2 ducks so far this year been so busy. Killed more during early wood duck than so far this regular season. 10 woodies and 9 teal for my personal count. Excited to go settle my unfinished business with the deer and turkeys in the hills later this year. IMG_6284.JPG IMG_6366.JPGIMG_6440.JPG

Reactions: longbowhunter2
Welcome back bud.. bring some ammo, lol jk.

Welcome back, Luke.....Maybe you'll bring some rain with you.
Hopefully I will. I've seen more rain in the past year and half than a lifetime in San Diego lol. I'm excited to thaw out finally. The highs have been in the teens and lows in single digits and negatives no snow but I'm freezing and haven't been truly warm since early December. It's starting to warm up a tiny bit but not by much. IMG_6539.PNG

Welcome back Luke...there are some turkeys that won’t be happy you are back ;)
They won't be that's for sure lol. I'm moving out to start a job right away without getting much of my hunting stuff like my guns til mid summer so I'll use it as an excuse to buy a little single shot 12 or 20 that's cheap and lightweight. I just don't like the idea of the hassle of flying with multiple firearms

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu