Rock dove questions

fishingkid

Feb 29, 2012
i tried researching if I can kill rock dove in riverside county could not find anything specific to riverside county and everything that I did find was several years old hit or miss answers. While dove hunting I found a area loaded with hundreds of rock dove feeding I was trying to find out if it's legal to hunt them or not. I'd like to take a new hunter out for a shoot.

Shoot them (common pigeon), if it's a legal area.....Pigeons were always listed under USDA.....Imperial Co. puts out a flyer saying it was illegal to shoot them a couple years back and everyone is concerned about it.....It was a misprint.

Riverside Co. has always been a great place to shoot them because of dairies.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu