San Diego Bay

Lungpopper

GLASS,GLASS,GLASS
Staff member
Mar 2, 2011
Lakeside
schoutdoors.com
Went Out with Random last night. Was a great night to be on the water. The lights from San Diego and the full moon really had the bay lit up for the ride out.

Attachments

• photo-2.JPG
    photo-2.JPG
    321.3 KB · Views: 152
  • photo-3.JPG
    photo-3.JPG
    291.1 KB · Views: 144
The fishing was good too. Sorry about the crappy pics I forgot my good camera. All we had was the cell phones.

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    281.6 KB · Views: 150
  • photo 4.JPG
    photo 4.JPG
    365.5 KB · Views: 43
LP Why are you awake already?
What LP didn't mention is he bagged his first fish with his new old bow. We would have even had it on video if some randomidiot didn't forget to put the SDCard back in the go pro.

Lungpopper said:
I just handed a bag of them off to my uncle. He is going to make scallops out of them.

Keep us posted on the outcome. I have heard god and bad. Would not mind trying some!

Nice.
Heading down to the river this weekend. Hope to try my luck on some tilapia.......pending the boat running.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu