San Diego Junior Pheasant Hunt 2018

ilovesprig

Staff member
Aug 3, 2012
Escondido
I think a great time was had by all.....Lots of kids getting to experience a pheasant hunt, then cleaning their take....Lots of interest in the upcoming youth turkey hunts too.....A few pix from yesterday.

. 014.JPG 009.JPG 004.JPG 018.JPG 025.JPG 023.JPG 027.JPG 030.JPG022.JPG

Last edited:
Awesome! I would have volunteered Patsy to run for the kids but she had a pretty good limp this week after running hard for Mearn’s quail last weekend. Glad it went well.

Great time.... I was on station 4 running the jagdterrier......

Lots of misses by youths that weren't on it.......or need more experience with the gun.

It's not what the dogs wanted too do after hunting Baja......they kept looking at me saying why are the birds not running......but they all got too catch some runners....good times!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu