San Jacinto Advise Needed

WntHnt

May 1, 2023
Hello fellow gentlemen,

I missed the opener and I'm gonna run down to SJW tomorrow. I'm going to try the Bridge street side, but I've never hunted that area and don't know if there are parking lots on that side or areas to park on. Do you guys know where we are allowed to park? Is that side worth exploring vs the davis road side? Any advise would be appreciated.

Thanks ya'll!

You cant hunt in the duck ponds areas ,you can park on bridge st .if your lucky to see any dove keep it to yourself.

Reactions: WntHnt

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu