SCH team stacking them up in New Mexico

Lungpopper

GLASS,GLASS,GLASS
Staff member
Mar 2, 2011
Lakeside
schoutdoors.com
IMG_4566.PNG IMG_4574.JPG Our hunt started yesterday but we were rained out. So today we were a day behind on our hunt but got off to a good start with 4 out of the 7 tags filled. Some came out whole while others had to be quartered and hauled out. Just My Game, NBK, JP and I are all on the board. Wish us luck it's raining again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the update. Good luck out there tomorrow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats. Sounds like you guys are getting it DONE. Good luck with the rain. Enjoy and post more pics.

We got a 5th elk one the ground Yesterday. Lungpopper, Skinny Hunter and Rob came off the mountain in the dark so we went up in the morning to retrieve the animal. Some how, some way Lungpopper was able to get his rig to the highest part of the mountain and drive right up to the elk. Saved us a nasty pack off the mountain. I am still reeling with the fact that he got his side by side to the elk. More fun to come.
2017-01-19 09.46.29.jpg

Put another one on the ground this morning. A little bit of work but the hunt came together. We are 6 of 7 tags filled. Rusty is now done...

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu