Scouting Friday

Ahidog

Jul 10, 2012
Going to the IV tomorrow if any one has anything they want me to check out pm me before 4 am ... hey it was worth a try LOL

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Going to the IV tomorrow if any one has anything they want me to check out pm me before 4 am ... hey it was worth a try LOL

Please check the catfish bite in the East Highline canal. You need a full sun area and must stand perfectly still for one hour. Best time is 1 to 2 in the afternoon. Thanks!

Reactions: Ahidog
IMG_1598.JPG IMG_1596.JPG I'll be in the valley tomorrow as well if you see my truck stop by and say hi. I won't be burning my secret spots if your already passing through it. That goes for any SCH members if you see my truck say hi I'm in the valley a lot hunting during the season.

Reactions: Lungpopper
Please check the catfish bite in the East Highline canal. You need a full sun area and must stand perfectly still for one hour. Best time is 1 to 2 in the afternoon. Thanks!

Good bite around 9 could say what the pm was like found what I needed and was home by 130

Reactions: WaterDawg
IMG_1602.PNG
Good bite around 9 could say what the pm was like found what I needed and was home by 130

I was down there today a lot of birds in the IV. These birds were mad dogging me until I shot thier Euroasian cousin.

Good talking to you today good luck on the opener. Or a least I think it was you I was in the brown Rav 4

Could be I saw a couple of interesting places near there.

Was out in the valley this last weekend. Saw lots of Morning dove and a few White wings.
Shot a few Euros. Euros are tuff birds, shoot, hit em see feathers fall and they fly off.
This guy was loosing altitude from about 45ft flapping his wings all the way to the ground.Red Striped blue collar.jpg

I went out last week at noon time and saw lots of Eurasian in IV. Shot 20 in hour and it was hot.
Around 1:30 I left

.IMG_1310.JPG IMG_1858.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu