Share elk tags

SDhunter05

Nov 2, 2016
Anyone happen to know if the SHARE elk tags results got posted. Mine still show pending and from what I understand they were supposed to post the draw results 7/28/17. I'm wondering if i made a mistake when I selected my choices and that's why it shows pending still.

Anyone happen to know if the SHARE elk tags results got posted. Mine still show pending and from what I understand they were supposed to post the draw results 7/28/17. I'm wondering if i made a mistake when I selected my choices and that's why it shows pending still.

Still pending for everyone. I checked 5 times yesterday and one time this morning. They were suppose to be posted yesterday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still pending for everyone. I checked 5 times yesterday and one time this morning. They were suppose to be posted yesterday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well good to know im not the only pending account I thought I made a mistake. I'll post whenever I get my results.

Doesn't leave a whole lot of time left to plan. One of the hunt date is in about 2 weeks.

I thought they drawed yesterday ? So that would leave me to believe that the results wouldn't be out probably at best tell Monday I hope you guys are right though ! I checked mine says pending as well. I think they make it that short of notice on purpose sometimes

Victoria Barr who is in charge of the notifications and draw results for California fish and wildlife SHARE program is on vacation until Monday. That may be the reason as to the delayed results. Just found this out.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu