Shipping empty rifle brass.

GUNDOGLOVER49

Aug 14, 2020
Being this is Cal. are there any law that prohibits shipping empty rifle brass. My friend in Az. wants my empties. I searched on line and I found everything except what I want,

Being this is Cal. are there any law that prohibits shipping empty rifle brass. My friend in Az. wants my empties. I searched on line and I found everything except what I want,
I have shipped brass to and from CA many times. All the major retailers [Cabela's, Midway, etc., ship to and from CA with no restrictions. Might want to call Newsom for clarification, just to be safe.

UPS won't ship anything to do with firearms. ANYTHING. I shipped a shotgun to AZ. about a year ago, just before the new UPS restrictions went into effect. I think, USPS will.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu