Shooting 250 yards with .308&EVOL GS hunt

Crosman999

Jul 26, 2015
Ventura, CA
Hey all, happy 4th of July! Had a great weekend shooting, hunting and hanging out with some friends. We did some testing with various bullets and ammo and ranges from 50 out to 250 yards. The video I have enclosed shows a bit of our trip, I have some more footage of the Cottontail opening day I will post at a later date. Hope you can enjoy!

Reactions: Muledeerhunter
Dana,

Always fascinating how far and accurate those pellet guns are....I wonder how soon the politics will hit them, and include them as a firearm.

Reactions: Crosman999
Dana,

Always fascinating how far and accurate those pellet guns are....I wonder how soon the politics will hit them, and include them as a firearm.
Thanks! Yeah they are becoming a bit more understood as far as useful hunting tools, some states are more ahead than others. Shouldn't be to long!

Very cool. I figure pretty soon "they" will start to put a fps rule of some kind on air guns and start a new classification to limit them.

Hey, what's with the negative energy guys?

Let's just enjoy this great sport while we can.

I really liked the 'feeling' of this video. Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: Crosman999
Thanks! Was a great trip, bunch of fun. I don't think the talk is negative, I honestly think in the long run it may be very beneficial for the Airgun community.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu