Shot a couple of fish today.

Lungpopper

GLASS,GLASS,GLASS
Staff member
Mar 2, 2011
Lakeside
schoutdoors.com
Random and I put the hurt on em today. We had one fish that we doubled up on with a 1-2-3 count = a hole in one.

Attachments

• IMG_2006.JPG
    IMG_2006.JPG
    459.6 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_2005.JPG
    IMG_2005.JPG
    106.3 KB · Views: 134
Great way to stay tuned up in the off season guys. You were using irresistible bait! ;D

nice job guys.....what do you do with them if you dont mind me asking......?

wiley said:

Random has a guy that comes and picks them up. The guy says and I quote. "I cook the stink right out of them"
I'll take his word for it.

Lungpopper said:
wiley said:

Random has a guy that comes and picks them up. The guy says and I quote. "I cook the stink right out of them"
I'll take his word for it.

;D...I have heard they make a great fertilizer, seen your green lawn and thought maybe...lol

For the amount of time the Go Pro was running the video turned out good. Nice job on the video Randomshot.
For "The One That Almost Got Away" part that fish was hit three times before we could get it in the boat.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu