Sierras in june

millbro

Oct 8, 2012
Lakeside
www.millbrothersinc.com
Just thought i'd throw up a few pics of a trip that my dad and i took up to the sierras last june. We were able to get down into devils postpile and hit the san juaqin before they let campers down there. It was a ghost town, with the fishing being insane!

Even saw some deer crossing the river, it was cool to watch
mammoth2013036.jpg
mammoth2013029.jpg
mammoth2013010.jpg
mammoth2013032.jpg

Awesome Millbro! It is so nice up there. How did you guys do? I just got back from the sierras a few weeks ago

we caught a lot of fish. At one point on rush creek, north of hwy 395, i caught 15 browns and rainbows in the span of about 30 mins. Twice i had 4 fish in a row on 4 casts. Rush creek was poppin off when we were there. This trip was by far the best quality fishing i've ever had up there. it was fun!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu