Sinew

G

Goyaałé

I am looking for sinew. About to build a bow. I want to back it with sinew. Where can i get some?

Reactions: longbowhunter2
It is the traditional way of making bows, and it was common among our people. best bet now is to order it on line. I am sure the ranches that sell deer meat have it. I wait in anticipation to see your bow :)

Reactions: Goyaałé
@longbowhunter2 it will be a board bow. I bought enough to make 2. I will make a small 38" for my step son. The other will be 60" long. They will be my first attemp at making a flat bow. I'm excited and nervous at the same time. Probably back them with rawhide.

I have a great guy in Ramona. reasonable price and makes it how ever you want same price.
skins it and all $125.

Have been real happy with the amount of meat after it was all packaged and ready. Real good guy.
no smoking, but does everything else.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu