SJ Palm Fronds

fish dog

Apr 28, 2015
Johnson City, TN
It's that time of year again...

In preparation for the next season, the San Jacinto Staff is starting to collect palm fronds to use for the blind brush-up days. If you have palm trees to trim and want to get rid of the palm fronds just give Tom a call and he’ll make arrangements for someone to be at SJ to meet you so you can drop off the palm fronds. Please remember, if you are going to donate palm fronds, to avoid bringing the type with the thorns on them. They can’t be used as they are detrimental to waders and skin. You can get ahold of Tom at (951)-236-3040.

I'll start bringing some out.....I mentioned this last year and if I can find the threat I'll post it.....Fan palms are OK, if you cut the thorns off, when you cut them green.....Really easy with a knife and they actually cover better.

.003.JPG 004.JPG 011.JPG 006.JPG

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu