So..this just happened..

Congrats Hatchet good stuff. Got a stepson in the pipeline, he did nine years in AF eod got a college degree during that time and applied for an officers commision and flight school. He was granted both and is now entering flight school. Very happy for him he had aspirations in high school to fly and it looks like it going to happen. With kids like yours and my stepson it give me hope.

...lean and mean...super proud.. when you receive your Beret...it's a moment for sure!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230630-103053.png
    Screenshot_20230630-103053.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 14
Heck ya!!; awesome! Boy #3 graduates July 19th...US ARMY..68W..Combat medic...and Boy#1 has been in the Army for 3 years now...man it flys by for sure.. super proud..at 21 years old.. these guys have it way more figured out than I ever did at that age..
Can't be three years, he just graduated.

Boy #1 graduated 3 years ago..boy #2 graduated today...boy #3 graduates July 19th..and yes..they are all 21years old... I poked a "little " fun at Mrs Hatchet and she took it serious.. damn serious apparently.

Boy #1 graduated 3 years ago..boy #2 graduated today...boy #3 graduates July 19th..and yes..they are all 21years old... I poked a "little " fun at Mrs Hatchet and she took it serious.. damn serious apparently...when your a triplet..you tend to kinda look alike..that's why I numbered them..Use to paint there toe nails..red..white..and blue when they were babies so we could tell them apart.. Truth.i better stop here..as I'm fragile today..thanks for the kudos fellas..they all work hard thats for sure..

Back