SoCalB3AST

SoCalB3AST

Sep 2, 2014
lancaster, ca
Hi, my name is mark, i am new to sch.com, i live in lancaster ca, i usually hunt sawmill mountain, and frazier park, i have been hunting since i was 8 years old, and i love it more and more each year, i like hunting for deer, bear, and birds, i havent hog hunted in California but id like to try out, just dont know where to go? And help would be appreciated. Im looking forward to archery season this year, been scouting alot an have seen some nice bucks, but we all know opening day they scatter, on public land. Looking forward to posting success an. Reading oothers, Mar

Welcome to the site Mark.. Sounds like we hunt some of the same areas maybe well run into each other at the camp site one day. :)

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu