SOLD: Howa 1500 308

bcsquare

Jan 9, 2013
Ontario, CA
SOLD

Hi everyone, I've got a Howa 1500 in 308 win. I bought as a bundle with the Nikko Stirling Gameking scope. I've only had it for a few months but the wife and I are expecting in June. I have a Remington 700 project going at the same time so this needs to go.

I'll post pictures in a little while but I'm testing the waters to see if there's any interest. It's got the black Hogue stock and is stock. I'll thrown in the DNZ Gamereaper mount I have for it as well. I'm asking $500 OBO.

Here's the pictures as promised. I apologize in advance for my poor photography skills.

I also wanted to note that the DNZ scope mount is a 1" medium; brings it to about the same height as the EGW and rings that are currently on there.

Attachments

• DSCN0100 (1024x766).jpg
    DSCN0100 (1024x766).jpg
    449.8 KB · Views: 102
  • DSCN0106 (1024x750).jpg
    DSCN0106 (1024x750).jpg
    432.2 KB · Views: 104
  • DSCN0107 (1024x733).jpg
    DSCN0107 (1024x733).jpg
    495.5 KB · Views: 105
Re: FS: Howa 1500 308

Unfortunately yes. I still have to finish making the baby's new bedroom; something that I've been putting off for a while. I've got to find a better place to store my gear.

I'm actually willing to trade for stuff. I'm looking for a S&W M&P in 9mm or 45 though.

PM replied.

I hate parting with it but with the baby coming I'd rather use the money towards stuff we'll need later down the road.

Hi Invisible Man,

I just replied to your PM; didn't want to waste your time on the phone. Someone else jumped in between our PM's before I could confirm with you.

The 700 project I got going is basically a tactical that I was planning using for coyotes; varmint action with a bull fluted barrel. I'm waiting for the funds to get a new stock since mine came with the SPS. Unfortunately it's not for sale.

I had purchased the Howa to use as a separate deer/pig rifle but push came to shove and the Howa is going.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu