Sons First Duck Hunt - Advise For Los Banos This Weekend

staymooney

Dec 9, 2021
Taking my son for his first duck this weekend. All on his own he figured out how to get on the drawing and got a #6 reservation this Sunday. Hoping this weather will push some birds around. But other than that.... Any of yall have any advise on which blinds I should aim for? #6 is pretty good I am hoping to put my son on some birds. Also... Should I bring Blind Cover? Or are the blinds good enough? Thanks in advance for any advise... We are also going to try to get on any blind Saturday afternoon just to see what the place looks like in the light.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu