Soo..hows everyones season going?

It's been slow with the bucks.

I’m living the old saying “Don’t pass one on the first day you would be happy with on the last day. “

Saw one Saturday. It had 2 choices, walk by me at less than 15 yards, or skirt the thick stuff at 30 yards, but offer no shot. Guess which one it did..... ::)

Hunting season has been awesome so far. Just beginning for me!

I hunted the 1st archery & saw 6 doe & 1 buck but no pics & all where out of range.
mostly seen then after rain & snow. lots of tracks, big big buck tracks but no go.
opening D-!6 was a bust for me to warm & there where a few hunters. more than I expected.
no worries. It's raining in east county in San Diego. I believe it is going be deer everywhere.
I mostly still hunt or spot & stalk. so far the most productive has been stalking. I do have deer stand out there.
but I need to move it. deer traffic seam to slow down in that area.

Because of the break in the weather almost went out today. but I have pressing work to do today :(

Went out this morning for the first time this season, Cold, Wet, and Windy as helln out there. Deer were pinned down in my area, visibility was less than 50yds. It's supposed to get worse as the day goes on, so will have to try and get out on wed or thurs.

Sounds like hunting season to me! The weather is changing. I love the fall!