Strange Bucks

ilovesprig

Staff member
Aug 3, 2012
Escondido
While turkey hunting yesterday, I was on a property that seems to produce bucks with "stag" type antlers.....Not only saw these two yesterday, but the person I was with shot one here 2 years ago that looked like them too.....I also saw 2 other bucks in the general vicinity that have this year round type velvet.....They grow, but they never shed.

.027.JPG 035.JPG IMG_9268.JPG turkeys 4-5-13 003.JPG

It would appear that the north pole wash outs have migrated south.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I killed one similar to the first deer pictured while hunting second half of a22 few years ago last week of the season. Full velvet no nuts freak

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu