Sucked back into the A ZONE this weekend. ..UGGH!!

HATCHET1

"yes,it killed the hound..ferocious bitch she was"
Aug 2, 2013
It was a long 12 hr drive yesterday..The fog had rolled in over night...the smell of sage and Manzanita filled the air with a hint of dew on the mesa...and then...the snap of a twig ..oh man... to be continued...

Affirmative John...sadly ..having to work ..no truck...gonna be a cut and stuff...I hate myself today...but at least I have cell service for the blog...sweet Jesus .

Affirmative John...sadly ..having to work ..no truck...gonna be a cut and stuff...I hate myself today...but at least I have cell service for the blog...sweet Jesus .
Send out SOS for assistance. Make sure you mention your advanced age.

Tried to grow an eye guard ..not in the 2 acres you don't. Nope

It's mornings like this ..I like my self ..a very happy young man and his last weekend A zone buck..quota has been filled this year ..allthiugh porky might get it this evening or the morning ...and know..I'm not touching it if we do... gross

Screenshot_20230916-153144~2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu