Used for 1 season last year. I'm in the San Diego area. $140

zTrxjhn.jpg
S1S6tSX.jpg
npDdnMa.jpg
boWEx0N.jpg
3n4ah

Last edited:
Reactions: Goyaałé
Just added some pics. As you can see I added a molle frame with hip belt to make it easier to carry on longer hikes. It's strapped on with paracord and zip ties so it can easily be removed if you don't want it. The setup is in excellent condition. And I also have the original harnesses and straps that came with it. Those were only used once because I upgraded to an HSS harness.

The reason for sale is that I'm switching over to a saddle setup.

Reactions: Goyaałé
Just added some pics. As you can see I added a molle frame with hip belt to make it easier to carry on longer hikes. It's strapped on with paracord and zip ties so it can easily be removed if you don't want it. The setup is in excellent condition. And I also have the original harnesses and straps that came with it. Those were only used once because I upgraded to an HSS harness.

The reason for sale is that I'm switching over to a saddle setup.

just looked up that saddle setup, dang tree stands only look shakey too me , that saddle thing
takes it to a whole new level, just curious have you drawn your bow yet in one of those things

just looked up that saddle setup, dang tree stands only look shakey too me , that saddle thing
takes it to a whole new level, just curious have you drawn your bow yet in one of those things

I've never hunted from a saddle, but spent many years in a harness climbing rock and ice. It just seems like I would feel more comfortable in one and it's definitely easier to haul around on longer hikes. I'll report back once I've actually used one to hunt out of.

The vipers only work on a straight tree right? Can it go on a angular tree? Does it level off?

It's a climber style of tree stand vs. a hang on stand. I would google it and check out a you tube video or two to get the general concept. You can get it up a tree with a slight lean, but it's definitely not ideal. It can be leveled by taking in or letting out slack in the cables. This is best done on the ground by anticipating the adjustment required at hunting height for safety reasons, but I've made on the fly adjustments once I'm properly tethered using a tree strap and harness.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu