TapATalk

8SteelTown

I was looking around but didn't see a topic up... When I pull up SCH on my phone now, I get a prompt that TapATalk is available to use. I just can't find it in the app search under anything. Did we get the app? If so, what's the search under?

NBK...I have the app but when I search for the website it doesn't come up.
Between hunting and jeeping I have several websites I use on tapatalk.

Hi Jim...we are encountering some challenges. Hang in there - we are trying to resolve.

Sweet! Stoked on the TapATalk! It'll be easier for us who don't use the computers as often so we don't have to zoom in and out so many times! Thanks NBK.

Sdbirds said:
How do u find it

I still can't find it. It's not searchable under "SCH", "Southern California Hunting", or any combination of ".com". I think they started the process but haven't finalized.

We'll have to see if NBK was able to get a resolution. I know they were working on it.

i hope so. i thought maybe i needed the pro version so i went ahead and bought it, and i still couldnt find it

8SteelTown said:
Sweet! Stoked on the TapATalk! It'll be easier for us who don't use the computers as often so we don't have to zoom in and out so many times! Thanks NBK.
Definitely will be great when it is up and working. The app store has a lot of negative reviews for TapaTalk since their latest upgrade. John can you please post when you have more news?
Thanks! ;D

We have encountered a lot of challenges with the integration of this application. We are meeting tonight to see what we can do to make it work. The installation is complete but with issues and we are not getting any support. Even on the forums we are not seeing answers.

Hang in there...

D16hunter said:
I just downloaded tapatalk is it working any better

Not yet. Hold onto the app. The SCH team is working on a resolution.

Great. let us know when you think it is worth trying... I still can't find SCH on Tapatalk so just waitin... ::)

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu