Votes: 2 20.0%
  • NO

Votes: 8 80.0%

• Total voters

Forum Janitor

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2014
OK i know a lot of you are tapatalk users. I have loaded up the tapatalk plugin and its now working. I STRONGLY ENCOURAGE YOU TO TRY THE FORUM on your phones browser. This site is not like the old one. IT will render perfectly and in a format that is very very user friendly on any hand held device.

For now we will run the tapatalk plugin and lets see how it goes. if the demand is there we will continue!

thanks

Reactions: Bonejour
This is better than tapatalk. Great work Bill!
PS The test photo of my daughter moving a load of manure is no reflection on the job you are doing. Strictly a test for uploading pics

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 19
when you attach photos you can drag and drop them and you can choose to post as a thumb or full size in the post. you can even drag and drop as you type to get the layout perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This site scales to all size screens and is much much easier to use than Tapatalk. I saw some advantages on the previous forum software but not this current software.

This is better than tapatalk. Great work Bill!
PS The test photo of my daughter moving a load of manure is no reflection on the job you are doing. Strictly a test for uploading pics

Wow Bill you sure are getting a lot of kudos for going with this software! ;)

For you tapatalk users who voted yes can I ask why?
Just used to it I guess.. easy for me to refresh new posts, fnd threads, post pics, etc. I follow a couple other forums too so it consolidates everything in one app. And PMs, etc alert me like a text message, which is cool. But if it were disabled I could switch to the mobile web version no big deal.

Give the native mobile site a chance. I really feel it's superior to the tapatalk experience. It's not the old forum on mobile.

I prefer the app based programs. Unless I update my phone, with the app I'm always logged in and I can read posts quickly. The app will notify me when there is a new post in a topic I am subscribed to. Those options are not available in browser based forums. I will still use the forum in the browser if it is the only available option.

I prefer the app based programs. Unless I update my phone, with the app I'm always logged in and I can read posts quickly. The app will notify me when there is a new post in a topic I am subscribed to. Those options are not available in browser based forums. I will still use the forum in the browser if it is the only available option.

You can stay logged in with this forum and if you set your self up in your personal settings, you will be notified if there is a new post in a topic you are subscribed to and much more. It is all there without having to run the risk of an unsafe third party app.

Just saying

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu